Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thank You Card: Wee Stamps

Hi everyone!
 
Today's share is another thank you card.  I used one of the Wee Stamps. I forgot what she is called.  Anyone knows??  I colored her ages ago with Prisma color pencils and Copic markers.  I kept this card pretty clean and simple mainly because the image pretty as it is.  I didn't want to distract her with other embellishments. lol

 
 
 
I am going to try hard to keep up with my blog.  I may not have cards to share but I will try to post something a little more often.  Let's see how long I can keep it up!  lol 
 
I am trying to do something different with my blog.  Did you guys notice?  :) New color and all...  By the way,  I am on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Bloglovin.  Links are on the sidebar. 
 
Technology is not really my best friend (yeah, I know, in this age, right? Yes!) so does anyone know how to add that little Pin It button on my photos?  Like when you point to the photo, that round "P" comes up?  How about adding all those little social media buttons after the post?  Can anyone help?
 
Thanks!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, I love Wee stamps. They are just TOO CUTE. The purple really pops on your sweet card. Sorry, I don't know the name for this image.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Kim!! Love the sweet image and fabulous design!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Love the simplicity and accents you have on here!